The health and safety of our team, our families, our clients and our community are our main priorities. Ackah Law is dedicated to serving all those who may need us now more than ever.
Ackah Business Immigration Law is Open for Business
In many locations, legal services are considered essential businesses and allowed to remain open. Ackah Law has implemented working from home and social distancing at the office to make sure that we don’t add to the potential spread of the virus. We are limiting all face-to-fact contacts and our virtual office is open. Most of our work is done online and via online conferencing, phone calls, scanning and emailing documents with our clients.
Cross Borders SeamlesslyTM
In many ways, our virtual office is business as usual:
- Ackah Law has offices in 3 locations but has always worked virtually to serve clients around the globe.
- For years, Ackah Law has used technology to meet with clients instead of face-to-face due to distances involved in providing immigration services. Skype, Zoom, email, FaceTime
- Ackah Law’s innovative approach to business immigration law uses leading-edge technology and follows the highest standards for systems and processes.
Get a Jumpstart on Post-Coronavirus: Start Your Immigration Application Today
Call Today (403) 452-9515
• Accepting Referrals and New Clients
• Video and Phone Consultations