Corporate and Individual Immigration Legal Services in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
* By appointment only
Our Vancouver immigration law office can help you with all your business and personal immigration needs. Ackah Business Immigration Law is a boutique corporate immigration law firm headquartered in Calgary, Alberta with offices in Vancouver and Toronto that works with clients all over the world. Our team is here to help your business and its people cross borders seamlessly. Our Vancouver immigration lawyers and consultants provide legal advice and guidance to corporations and individuals on immigration matters such as visa applications, permanent residency, citizenship, and temporary residency applications.
As your immigration advisors, we provide you with timely and strategic legal advice relating to the constantly changing immigration laws and regulations.
- Ackah Law provides expertise in all areas of immigration law ranging from corporate immigration to personal and family immigration matters.
- Ackah Business Immigration Law Compliance and HR services can assist you to prepare for Compliance Reviews and Inspections and ensure that your organization complies with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada’s Temporary Foreign Worker Program (LMIA) and the International Mobility Program (LMIA exempt) requirements – before you receive a call from the government.
- We provide comprehensive immigration services to clients around the world representing corporations, institutions, not-for-profit organizations and individual clients.
- Ackah Law helps businesses solve their global talent problems by helping employees cross borders seamlessly.
- Our immigration services help global executive search companies hire foreign workers and provide expatriate management services.
- Ackah Law assists relocation companies with moving expats to new assignments in Canada or the United States.
- We help individuals move to Canada for work, for study or for family.
- Many international students want to study in Canada
- We help families reunite in Canada with immigration services including Spousal Sponsorship, Parent and Grandparents Visa, Super Visa and other Family Class Sponsorship programs.
Consultation and Flat-Fee Full Immigration Services
We offer two immigration service options to fit your needs and your family:
- Sometimes all you require is an immigration consultation to answer your questions, review documentation or explain your options.
- Our flat-rate pricing for full immigration services means you are never surprised or caught unprepared by hidden fees: what you’re quoted is what you pay.
Do You Want to Move To Vancouver?
Vancouver is a top destination for visitors as well as immigrants! It’s no surprise so many foreigners want to move to Vancouver, Canada! Vancouver has natural beauty, a mild climate and a strong economy built on construction, technology, digital entertainment and the green economy.
Vancouver was named to the top 10 most livable cities in the world in the Global Liveability Index - Calgary, Vancouver and Toronto, Canada were all ranked as the world's most livable cities. 140 cities were ranked on over 30 qualities including stability, health care, culture and environment, education and infrastructure.
Are You Eligible to Move To Vancouver?
Canada is seeking skilled foreign workers to help build the country’s economy and provide jobs for Canadians. Whether you want to move to Canada for work, education or personal reasons, understanding the immigration options and the process can help you move through the immigration process with confidence. Understanding the different options on how to move to Canada can help you avoids mistakes that can delay your immigration process and cost you time and money.
There are 4 key ways to immigrate to Canada:
- BC Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) for high-demand foreign workers and experienced entrepreneurs to become permanent residents in B.C.
- Express Entry BC (EEBC) for in-demand jobs including
- Skilled Workers
- Healthcare Professionals
- International Graduates
- International Post-Graduates
- Skills Immigration (SI) stream of the BC Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) is for people with the specific skills, experience and qualifications that are needed by BC employers.
- Entrepreneur Immigration stream of the BC Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP)
British Columbia Entrepreneur Immigration: BC PNP Entrepreneur Immigration
BC wants immigrant entrepreneurs! The British Columbia Entrepreneur Immigration stream has been extended to March 2024, and encourages entrepreneurial immigrants who want to start a business and settle in regional communities around BC with populations of fewer than 75,000:
- exploratory community visit
- minimum of $100,000 in eligible business investments
- minimum personal net worth of $300,000
- minimum of 51% ownership
- minimum of 1 new job created
At Ackah Business Immigration Law, we guide you through the immigration journey to your desired destination. Our innovative legal practise combines professional knowledge, personal attention, and supportive advice. With knowledge and expertise, we navigate complex Canadian and U.S. immigration rules and regulations to solve problems and remove obstacles, before you get to the border.
Why Hong Kong Residents Choose Canada
Vancouver is also a top choice for Hong Kong residents who want to leave Hong Kong.
- As Canada's most western major city, Vancouver is geographically close to Hong Kong with a mild winter.
- Due to the Handover, many Hong Kong residents have lived in, visited or even hold permanent resident status in Canada as dual residents with Canadian and HKSAR passports.
- Hundreds of thousands of Hong Kongers reside in Canada, and over 500,000 Canadian passport holders live in Hong Kong, resulting in a strong relationship between the countries.
- Hong Kong-Canadian associations, such as the Chinese Canadian Association and the Canadian University Association build a strong network and help Hong Kongers assimilate in Canada and find new opportunities.
Immigration Lawyer Evelyn Ackah, Founder and Manager Lawer
Evelyn Ackah has been exclusively practicing immigration law for over 20 years. Evelyn grew up in Vancouver and after law school, Evelyn started her legal career as a corporate/commercial lawyer in Toronto on Bay Street, where she discovered her passion for immigration law. Her experience with the immigration process started when she was young; Evelyn came to Canada as an immigrant herself, moving from Ghana when she was five. In 2010 Evelyn founded her own firm, so she could practice immigration law her way, using strategic technology combined with legal experience to provide the best possible services to her clients.
An award-winning lawyer, Evelyn Ackah has built a reputation for her ability to solve immigration problems before they occur and her dedication to her clients and their dream to live and work in Canada.
Things to Know About Vancouver, Canada
- Vancouver is only a 1-hour drive from the United States border, about 25 miles.
- Residents of Vancouver can attend high-quality schools for free.
- Residents of Vancouver have access to public healthcare under the Medical Services Plan of British Columbia (MSP).
- There are many high-quality programs for international students at Universities in Vancouver.
- Vancouver is consistently ranked one of the top five worldwide cities for liveability and quality of life.
- The city of Vancouver is surrounded by the ocean, mountains and beaches.
Learn More About Immigration To Vancouver Canada:
- Vancouver BC Announces Immigrant Entrepreneur Pilot Program
- 3 Canadian Cities in World's Top 10 Most Livable Cities
- What Are the Best Options for Hong Kong Residents to Move to Vancouver?
- Vancouver Top Choice to Move to Canada from Hong Kong
Contact Ackah Law today at (403) 452‑9515 Ext. 100 or 1-800-932-1190 or email us directly.
* By appointment only