Ackah Law is closely monitoring the global guidelines and following the health and travel recommendations that are evolving due to the worldwide coronavirus (COVID-19). We are dedicated to helping our clients do the same. We want to share our approach with you and assure you of our commitment to maintaining uninterrupted immigration legal services during this global pandemic.
The health and safety of our team, our families, our clients and our community are our main priorities. Ackah Law is dedicated to serving all those who may need us now more than ever.
First, here’s what we ARE doing:
- WE ARE WORKING, and the office phones will be answered during normal business hours. While we may be working remotely at times, rest assured that your files will continue to be worked on. Ackah Law has had the technology in place to operate remotely for years.|
- We are still accepting your referrals and new files! New consultations may be scheduled using Zoom conferencing or other online options. With all the technology available, we are still gladly serving our clients and potential new clients from around the world as always.
- We will be using social distancing at the office to make sure that we don’t add to the potential spread of the virus. As such, most of our work will be done online and via online conferencing, phone calls, scanning and emailing documents with our clients.
- If you haven’t already, please like us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. My team and I are anticipating some fun and positive posts on getting through this situation and all the extra time with our families!
- Please join us for our Facebook Live on the immigration impacts on the coronavirus on Wednesday, March 18 at 10am MT.
Effective March 18:
Ackah Law will limit in-office meetings to only those that are mandatory. Our team will be working in the office and maintaining operations as usual, but we will not allow anyone outside of the team to meet in the office. If it becomes necessary, our team will work remotely and maintain operations. We employ the latest technology and internet security which allows us to remain fully functional to our global clientele from off-site. Our technology and office procedures provide seamless and safe service in real-time to our clients. We are committed to helping our clients maintain their health while supporting their immigration needs. If you do need to stop by the office, we will make arrangements to limit any possible exposure. We recognize that some clients have compromised immune systems and/or are elderly, and we would hate to contribute to any possible problems for them. Please be a good steward of your fellow humans and respect these temporary conditions.
We wish the best during this difficult time to our clients, friends and colleagues and your families and communities. The information concerning the global pandemic caused by the coronavirus is rapidly changing. If you have questions about your immigration application, contact Ackah Law today at (403) 452-9515 Ext. 100 or 1-800-932-1190 or email email@example.com.
Founder and Managing Lawyer