Canada Plans to Welcome +1,200,000 Newcomers In the Next 3 Years:
Do You Qualify?
CALGARY, ALBERTA, CANADA, July 12, 2021: EIN Press Release Ackah Law helps highly skilled tech workers and professionals from India move to Canada. Indian nationals have the highest success rate when applying for Canadian immigration compared to any other country.
The number of Indians becoming Permanent Residents in Canada more than doubled from 2016 to 2020. Young, educated Indian tech workers continue to choose Canada as an alternative to the United States due to the difficulty of getting a H-1B visa and other U.S. employment-based immigrant visas.
- Many U.S. and Indian technology companies have opened offices in Canada.
- Indian students on a study permit are attending Canadian universities in record numbers.
- Canada's points-based Express Entry favours young, English-speaking, highly educated workers.
- International students in Canada have a path to permanent residence.
- The Canadian government’s Global Skills Strategy approves many applications for high-skilled workers within two weeks.
7 Ways Professionals From India Can Immigrate to Canada in 2021
- Technology Workers in the United States
- Student Visa
- Express Entry - Federal Skilled Worker (FSW)
- Open A Business - Entrepreneur and Start-Up Visa
- Global Skills Program
- Intra-Company Transfers
- The Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
Do you have questions about your eligibility to move to Canada?
Book A Consultation with the immigration legal professionals at Ackah Business Immigration Law at (403) 452‑9515 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Ackah Law
Ackah Business Immigration Law is an immigration law firm based in Calgary, Alberta with offices in Vancouver and Toronto to serve clients from all over the world. The Ackah Law team helps businesses and individuals cross borders seamlessly into Canada and the United States. Contact Evelyn Ackah and Ackah Law today at email@example.com or (403) 452‑9515.