Things are moving and changing as a result of COVID, especially as it relates to immigration and policies at the border and at the airport. If you have any questions at all, please do give us a call. We're here to help you. Even the students right now coming from the United States have been impacted by COVID. Lots and lots of constant change is the new norm and that relates to immigration law.
So please make sure you do it right. It's hard to fix a mistake.
Give us a call at Ackah Law, 403-452-9515, and we will help you smooth your way to Canada and the United States.
Recent Immigration Updates Due To COVID
- U.S. Immigration Fee Increases Amid Work Visa Suspensions and USCIS Furloughs
- NEW Temporary Updates to Canada International Student Requirements
- Canada Travel Restrictions Continue Through August 31
- Are You A Canadian Who Can't Cross The Border to Your Job in the United States?
- What If Your New Employee Is Turned Away At The Border?
- United States Suspends New Work Visas Through 2020
- Updates for Employers of Temporary Foreign Workers