The chances of a successful immigration application to Canada are much higher - nearly double - if you hire an immigration lawyer to help get your study, work or visitor visas, reports The Toronto Star. Don't put your future at risk: hire an experienced immigration lawyer, not an immigration consultant. Canada immigration law is a complex and quickly changing area, and it is important to have someone with the knowledge and experience to represent you. An immigration lawyer will be able to advise you on your options, prepare your application and represent you in front of the immigration authorities. An immigration consultant may be able to provide some of the same services, but they will not have the same level of expertise or experience. Students, professionals families and individuals have a greater chance for a successful immigration application if you hire an immigration lawyer.
Here are some of the reasons why you should hire an experienced immigration lawyer:
- Immigration lawyers have a deep understanding of immigration law.
They have studied immigration law for years, and they are up-to-date on the latest changes to the law.
- Immigration lawyers have experience representing clients in front of the immigration authorities.
They know how to navigate the immigration system and they can help you get the best possible outcome for your case.
- Immigration lawyers are held to a high standard of ethics.
They are required to act in the best interests of their clients, and they are subject to disciplinary action if they violate the rules of professional conduct.
Fact: The Chances of a Successful Immigration Application Are Much Higher If You Hire an Immigration Lawyer
A study by The Toronto Star found that the chances of a successful immigration application to Canada are much higher if you hire an immigration lawyer to help you:
The study found that the approval rate for applications filed by lawyers was 87%,
while the approval rate for applications filed by individuals was only 63%.
This study clearly shows that hiring a Canada immigration lawyer can give you a significant advantage in the immigration process. If you are considering immigrating to Canada, hire an experienced immigration lawyer to help you navigate the system and increase your chances of success - and don't risk hiring an immigration consultant.
Why Should Someone Hire an Immigration Lawyer Over An Immigration Consultant?
Immigration can be a complex and confusing process, and it is important to have someone on your side who knows the law and can help you navigate the system. An immigration lawyer will have the knowledge and experience to help you prepare your application correctly and to represent you in front of the Immigration and Refugee Board (IRB) if necessary.
There are many benefits to hiring an immigration lawyer over a consultant.
- First, lawyers are regulated by the provincial or territorial law society in which they practice. This means that they must meet certain standards of education, experience, and ethics. Consultants, on the other hand, are not regulated and there is no guarantee of their qualifications or experience.
- Second, lawyers have access to confidential legal research and resources that consultants do not. This gives them a significant advantage in preparing your application and representing you in front of the IRB.
- Third, lawyers are bound by the rules of professional conduct. This means that they are obligated to act in your best interests and to provide you with accurate and complete information. Consultants, on the other hand, are not bound by these rules and may be more likely to make false or misleading statements in order to sell their services.
The Dangers of Immigration Fraud
Immigration fraud is a serious problem, and it is important to be aware of the risks before you hire anyone to help you with your immigration application. There are many unscrupulous individuals and companies out there who are willing to take advantage of people who are seeking to immigrate to Canada. These individuals and companies may promise quick and easy solutions, but they are often nothing more than scams.
If you are considering hiring someone to help you with your immigration application, it is important to do your research and to make sure that you are dealing with a legitimate company or individual. There are a few things you can do to protect yourself from immigration fraud:
- Make sure that the company or individual you are considering hiring is a member of a recognized professional organization, such as the Canadian Bar Association (CBA) or Canadian Immigration Consultants Regulatory Council (CICCR).
- Get everything in writing, including the fees that will be charged and the services that will be provided.
- Be wary of any promises that seem too good to be true.
If you believe that you have been the victim of immigration fraud, you should contact the police and the IRCC. You should also report the fraud to the CICCR or the CBA, if applicable.
An Investment In Your Future: The Cost of Hiring an Immigration Lawyer
The cost of hiring an immigration lawyer will vary depending on the complexity of your case and the lawyer's fees. However, in most cases, the cost of hiring an immigration lawyer is a wise investment. By hiring a lawyer, you are investing in your future and can increase your chances of a successful immigration application and avoid the costly mistakes that can be made by inexperienced individuals or companies.
Don't Take Chances With Your Future: Call Ackah Law Today
Are you considering hiring an immigration lawyer for your visa or citizenship needs? While the cost of legal representation may seem daunting, it's important to remember that hiring an experienced immigration lawyer is an investment in your future.
Immigration law is complex and ever-changing, and making even minor mistakes can result in serious legal and financial consequences. By hiring a skilled immigration lawyer, you can avoid costly errors and ensure that your application is properly prepared and filed.
At Ackah Business Immigration Law, we understand the importance of providing cost-effective solutions for our clients. We offer transparent pricing and work with our clients to find affordable options that meet their unique needs.
Remember, the cost of hiring an immigration lawyer is an investment in your future. Don't take any chances with your legal status - contact us today to learn more about how we can help you navigate the immigration process with confidence.
Contact Ackah Law today to schedule a consultation and learn more about how we can help you immigrate to Canada. Ackah Business Immigration Law is a full-service immigration law firm for business and individual immigration, with offices in Toronto, Calgary and Vancouver. Contact Ackah Law today at (403) 452-9515 or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.