Download our guide on How To Move to Canada - Immigration Law
Our guide will help you learn about your opportunities to Move to Canada under Canadian and U.S. Cross-Border Immigration Law.
Here's what you will find covered in our guide:
- How to Move to Canada
- Business Visitor Cross-border Applications
- Temporary Residence Status in Canada - TRV Visa
- Work Permit Applications
- Parent & Grandparent Extended Stay Temporary Resident Visa (“Super Visa”)
- Childcare Visa
- Permanent Residence Applications - Provincial Nomination
- Express Entry Applications
- Startup and Entrepreneur Programs
- Skilled Worker Programs
- Citizenship Applications
- Assistance with Inadmissibility issues due to criminality or medical issues
- Study Permits
- United States Non-Immigrant Status: B-1 Visa, B-2 Visa, NAFTA permits, L1 Visa, H–1B, E-1 and E-2 Visas
By requesting our book you are agreeing to receive our Monthly Newsletter and Bulletins, and other electronic communications from us including alerts, updates, invitations to seminars and events, and other communications relevant to you and/or your business.
When you subscribe you will receive an email to confirm your subscription, and links to unsubscribe or update your profile at any time.
Business immigration law is about people. At Ackah Business Immigration Law our greatest strength lies in the trusting relationships we develop with our corporate and personal clients, their key employees and their families. With over 30 years of combined experience, our law firm has earned the respect of immigration officials and consular staff around the globe. Immigration laws and regulations change quickly and our team of personal and business immigration lawyers and paralegals are at the forefront of these rapid changes.
Ackah Business Immigration Law focuses exclusively on immigration law. We provide strategic counsel based on the most recent immigration developments affecting organizations with an international workforce. As one of Canada’s most recognized boutique law firms specializing in Citizenship and Immigration Law, our team provides thoughtful and expert legal advice to deliver proven and effective business immigration law strategies to our clients.