Evelyn Ackah Guest Law Firm Success Podcast
Calgary immigration lawyer Evelyn Ackah was a guest on the Law Firm Success Podcast, hosted by Alay Yajnik, discussing Law Firm Growthm Business Advantage and her experiences launching and building Ackah Business Immigration Law Firm.
In this episode, Alay and Evelyn discuss:
- The roller coaster of entrepreneurship.
- Building a remote, global team.
- Delegating to better serve your clients.
- Adversity creating business excellence.
- You do not need to have your entire team in the office in order to be productive and cohesive as a team.
- Free yourself so you are doing your highest-value work. Anything else can be delegated to other team members.
- If your team is all cohesive, anyone can answer client questions – they do not need all go through the lawyer while still keeping the personal touch.
- Building your team and systems properly will allow you, as the law firm owner, to take time off without needing to work during that time.