Newsletter: current posts
- When will the Parents and Grandparents Program reopen to new application
- Am I exempted from paying the $1000 Labour Market Impact Assessment processing fee?
- In Canada Spousal Sponsorship Applicants still eligible for Open Work Permits until January 31, 2019
Ackah Law Nominated for B2B Top Choice Award
Live-in Caregiver Program (LCP) backlog will be eliminated by end of 2018
What are the changes to Canada’s medical inadmissibility rules?
- CAN I MOVE TO CANADA BY USING THE MANITOBA PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM?
- HAS CANADA'S IMMIGRATION POLICY CHANGED?
- WHAT ARE THE NEW REQUIREMENTS FOR ADVERTISING FOR A LABOUR MARKET IMPACT ASSESSMENT APPLICATION?
- WHAT IS THE COMPREHENSIVE ECONOMIC AND TRADE AGREEMENT - CETA?
- DO I QUALIFY FOR CANADIAN CITIZENSHIP STATUS?
- I AM 23 YEARS OLD, AM I STILL VIEWED AS A DEPENDENT FOR IMMIGRATION TO CANADA WITH MY FAMILY?
- 32 INCLUDED IN-DEMAND OCCUPATIONS
- BILL C-6 CHANGES MADE TO THE CITIZENSHIP ACT
- CORPORATE AND KEY STAFF ELIGIBILITY
- Us Income Tax Obligations
- Express Entry Application Updates
- Citizenship Revocation: New Court Ruling
Ackah Business Immigration Law - May 2017 Newsletter answers your immigration questions
Immigration Lawyer Evelyn Ackah discusses how previous criminality issues can impact entry into Canada as a visitor, worker or permanent resident.