Forbes Bros. Ltd. chose Ackah law as our immigration specialist for several reasons:
1. Competence: As immigration, permanent residency and the temporary Foreign worker program are necessary to our business we are not in a position to use a less than fully qualified service provider on these files.
2. Responsiveness: When you are dealing with the lives of people, there is nothing more important to that individual at that moment than his or her immigration issues, responsiveness to this, and an appreciation of the employee’s position is key.
3. Attitude: The thing I like best about Ackah law is the attitude and can-do spirit of the staff. Evelyn and her team show us what a small group of dedicated individuals can do. IT is the first time in a long time that I didn’t feel like a billable hour in a lawyers office.
Doug Elniski, Vice President - Human Resources
Catherine received her Bachelor Degree in English from the University of Notre Dame and her MBA from Western Connecticut University.
After starting her career in nonprofit management, Catherine became marketing manager for a software company working with clients and prospects in North America, Africa, Europe and Asia. Eight years living in Europe resulted in Catherine speaking un peau de francais and ein bisschen Deutsch...but only a little.
Catherine enjoys the technical and creative aspects of content creation and marketing, and manages Ackah Law's digital marketing and online content for our website, blog and social media sites; with the objective that Ackah Business Immigration Law content is:
- up to date
- relevant to our clients and those people needed our services
- clear and easy to understand
Catherine continues to volunteer for nonprofit organizations and travels at any opportunity; she and her husband have two children and are owned by a 17 year old Maltese, Mignette.