Ackah Business Immigration Law guides you through the immigration journey to permanent residence in Canada. Our innovative legal practice combines professional knowledge, personal attention, and supportive advice. With knowledge and expertise, we navigate complex Canadian and U.S. immigration rules and regulations to solve problems and remove obstacles before you get to the border.
Effective October 2017, if you have been a permanent resident for at least 3 years and have been physically present in Canada for 1,095 days within the last 5 years, you are now eligible to apply for Canadian Citizenship.
Learn more here: Do I qualify for Canadian Citizenship status?
- Express Entry
- Federal Skilled Worker
- Federal Skilled Trades
- CEC Applications
- Express Entry Free Calculator
- Provincial Nominee Program Applications
- Family Class Applications
- Self-Employed Applications
- Entrepreneur Applications
- Start-Up Visa Program
- In-Home Caregiver
- Canadian Citizenship Applications
- Quebec Permanent Residence
- Global Skills Stream