Changes in immigration law and recent news articles from Canada and abroad have made understanding immigration rules and laws more confusing. Immigration law is becoming more complex and challenging every day.
You would not need an immigration lawyer to hep you prepare a complete and accurate application if the process was easy – it is very complex and constantly changing.
~ Evelyn Ackah, Immigration Lawyer
Founder and Managing Lawyer of Ackah Immigration Law
Immigration applications can be refused due to minor oversights and omissions that can delay or negatively impact your business or your family reunifications plans. By not using a lawyer you can be putting your business and your family at risk.
Immigration Lawyers protect your rights and prevent costly mistakes
Protect your rights. Hire a lawyer. Your rights as an immigration client:
• You have the right to expect a degree of competence and knowledge demonstrated by the lawyer handling your case.
• You have the right to be kept informed regarding the status of your case, and to be provided with copies of documents filed on your behalf.
• You have the right to expect a high standard of ethics and service from your lawyer. • You have the right to review a form to be filed on your behalf before you sign it.
• You have the right to review a form to be filed on your behalf before you sign it.
• You have the right to a complete accounting of your case.
Many people who otherwise qualify for Canadian immigration see their dreams shattered because they do not seek out legal advice from a qualified immigration lawyer and opt for shortcuts or fall prey to unscrupulous individuals. Don’t let that happen to you!
~ Excerpt, download the full document: Immigration Lawyers, Your Passport to Canada
Understand your rights and learn about the benefits of using an immigration lawyer here.